The University of Texas-Pan American, Edinburg TX
Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing Minor: Spanish
Anticipated Date of Graduation: December2015 GPA: 3.63
Awards & Honors:
Dean’s List Spring Fall 2012, Fall 2013
Dean’s Scholars Fall 2013
- Alpha Lambda Delta Honor Society at the University of Texas-Pan American
- The National Society of Collegiate Scholars (NSCS)
- Two week Fashion Summer Program
LIM College-Summer Camp NYC July 24th-August 6th, 2011
- Took a Fashion Buying course that focused on developing my business skills and being exposed to the real business in fashion from stores such as Saks Fifth Avenue and Brooks Brothers in NYC.
- As well as a Fashion Styling course that helped developed creative styling abilities working with Michael Creagh for a final styling photo-shoot.
Dance Spot Academy McAllen, Texas
Membership Consultant June 2013-Current
- Work as a front desk membership consultant, greeting customers, answering questions and providing information on the diverse classes and rates.
Style Guru May 2013-Current
- Need to upload a weekly post on the CollegeFashionista website of a college student with the latest trends. I am in charge of ALL IN THE DETAILS section and my post goes live every Friday until the end of my internship.
McAllen Pulmonary & Sleep Center Pharr Texas
Front Desk Assistant June 2009-December 2012
- Worked in front desk, making appointments for patients, answering the phone, filing medical records and managed working with diverse computer programs.
McAllen Medical Hospital-Community Service
Volunteer May-July 2011
- 160 hours of Community Service
- Helped in hospitals gift shop assisting patient’s family members, etc.
Languages: Bilingual in English and Spanish; able to speak, read and write
Computers: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel and Internet Explorer.